[Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender]

Remko Lodder remko at FreeBSD.org
Wed Aug 8 18:00:13 UTC 2007

Joe Holden wrote:
> Remko Lodder wrote:
>> Surely this is not helping to get your problem resolved :(
>>
> <snip>
> The mailserver is quite rightly rejecting it, should fix that really...
>
> Thanks,
> Joe

Going offtopic sadly but we all know that SPF isn't the solution
to prevent getting SPAM. It may be part of the entire package
but this just prevents communication with normal people amongst
eachother and will greatly reduce my (and possibly others) joy
in trying to help people because I cannot reach them anymore.

But well; I cannot reproduce the problem at all; given that I cannot
normally ask for feedback, I will need to stop trying to helphere.

Thanks,
remko

--
Kind regards,

     Remko Lodder               ** remko at elvandar.org
     FreeBSD                    ** remko at FreeBSD.org

     /* Quis custodiet ipsos custodes */