www/111444: Adding our product to FreeBSD list

Radim Jurica rj at tns.cz
Tue Apr 10 10:20:03 UTC 2007

>Number:         111444
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Adding our product to FreeBSD list
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
We would like to ask you for adding our product (running on FreeBSD OS) to your vendor list on FreeBSD.org, with this description:

Kernun Firewall (www.kernun.com)
Kernun firewall is commercial software package consisting of a set of application proxies, configuration tools and other utilities, delivered with its source codes. It relies on FreeBSD operating system and a piece of hardware (currently, i386 PC and amd64 Hammer architectures are supported). Kernun firewall is extremely effective in controlling data communication on all network layers.

Kernun firewall is designed to mediate legitimate communication between hosts on different networks, if it is allowed by firewall policy, while stopping both illegitimate communication and network attacks launched on one network and aiming at a different network protected by Kernun. It can also be used to cease misuse of network resources, detect and block viruses, spyware, spam and other unwanted content.

Thank you very much!

Radim Juřica, CZ
Project Manager