www/111228: Usability improvements for bug search query page

Remko Lodder remko at FreeBSD.org
Wed Apr 4 16:25:06 UTC 2007

Victor Engmark wrote:
> Sorry, another duplicate.  It didn't show up in the search page, and I just
> got a blank page a few minutes after submitting.

You could have seen a warning about this prior to hitting the
submit button, it can take up to 15 minutes for the ticket
to get processed by the systems. From the timestamps I see
that you did not wait that long, and thus resulted in
unneeded duplicated tickets.

Beyond that; Thanks for the submission we will look into this
and let you know what will be done! We really appriciate public
effort to help us so thanks! :)

cheers,
remko

--
Kind regards,

      Remko Lodder               ** remko at elvandar.org
      FreeBSD                    ** remko at FreeBSD.org

      /* Quis custodiet ipsos custodes */