www/111228: Usability improvements for bug search query page

Remko Lodder remko at FreeBSD.org
Wed Apr 4 16:10:05 UTC 2007

The following reply was made to PR www/111228; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Remko Lodder <remko at FreeBSD.org>
To: Victor Engmark <victor.engmark at gmail.com>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit at freebsd.org,  freebsd-www at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: www/111228: Usability improvements for bug search query page
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 18:01:37 +0200

 Victor Engmark wrote:
 > Sorry, another duplicate.  It didn't show up in the search page, and I just
 > got a blank page a few minutes after submitting.

 You could have seen a warning about this prior to hitting the
 submit button, it can take up to 15 minutes for the ticket
 to get processed by the systems. From the timestamps I see
 that you did not wait that long, and thus resulted in
 unneeded duplicated tickets.

 Beyond that; Thanks for the submission we will look into this
 and let you know what will be done! We really appriciate public
 effort to help us so thanks! :)

 cheers,
 remko

 --
 Kind regards,

       Remko Lodder               ** remko at elvandar.org
       FreeBSD                    ** remko at FreeBSD.org

       /* Quis custodiet ipsos custodes */