bug in www version of send-pr ?

Rostislav Krasny rosti.bsd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 13:45:42 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I've sent a new PR today by a http://www.freebsd.org/send-pr.html web form.
I use firefox-1.5.0.7_1,1 built from ports collection. On the first try
I tried to attach a traceroute.c.diff file but got following error message:

There is an error with your problem report submission. The problem was: Patch file has wrong content type.

On the second try I just copyied/pasted the contents of that file to the
"Fix to the problem if known:" text input area and succesfully submitted
following PR:

I don't know what content type Firefox uses when it is sending a diff file,
but it is a common filename extension of a patch file and it should work.