Live_Chat_Support

Rafiq Ahmed Khan rafiq at frontlinesoft.com
Wed May 31 04:22:00 PDT 2006

Greetings,

Frontlinesoft Limited (FSL) is a global Software Offshore Development
company. Our forte lies in developing custom, scalable & secure applications
leveraging India's offshore value advantage. FSL was established in 1999
with its Development center located in Hyderabad, India.

With FSL, offshore development becomes easy and reliable, because we are a
dependable organization that supports its customer with maximum benefits. We
add exceptional value to our clients business through lowered cost of
software development services, outstanding quality, reliability and customer
service.

Free Live chat support interface on your website

Live chat on your website is certainly one of the most valuable
communications tool to interact with your customers. Does your website
provide your visitors/users with the updated information?

We can help you make sure that you are not missing any business
opportunities. We operate live chat support service centers offering
round-the-clock.

FSL provides traditional outsourced customer service, coupled with the
latest customer-interaction tools. As a result of our focused solutions,
we're able to get our customer service up and running fast and efficiently.
FSL is the one stop solution for all your needs!

Our live interactive Internet eSupport services reduce help desk support
costs while enhancing the customer experience.

Your on-line customers can traverse beyond your web site to chat to a live
support representative at our web call center. There would be an actual
person who can answer their questions, relay them product information,
address their support issues, or just get friendly help in navigating your
site 24 hours a day. FSL provides your company an exceptional opportunity to
provide real time customer service on the Web with no downloads or plug-ins.

For details on how FSL can help you, contact us today and apply the FSL
advantage to your business needs or logon to

CONTACT PERSON

Abbas Ali Mirza
Business Development
Frontlinesoft Limited
Suite II, 6th Floor,
Lake Shore Towers,
Raj Bhavan Road,
Somajiguda,
Hyderabad - 500082
Voice: +91 40 2339 2147 / 2339 3882 (India)
Voice: 1-630-228-0599 (US)
Mobile: 91-98492 79906
Fax:+91-40-23392072
Email: abbas at frontlinesoft.com, marketing at frontlinesoft.com