GoldMoney List Server lists at goldmoney.com
Sat May 20 07:02:29 UTC 2006

*881322723183*+www at freebsd.org+07022226000529

We have received a request to subscribe your e-mail address
to the DGC chat list.

You must reply to this message to complete your subscription.
This confirmation procedure will confirm that the request to
subscribe was submitted by you and is valid.  It will also enable
us to verify the accuracy of your email address.

To confirm that you wish to join this list, simply reply to
this message.

Note that your request to join will be cancelled automatically
if we do not receive your confirmation within 48 hours.
After that time, you must send another request to join.

Thank you,

GoldMoney Support
<support at goldmoney.com>