www/97234: [patch] Re-order links in bugreports.html

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at freebsd.org
Wed May 17 00:20:24 UTC 2006

The following reply was made to PR www/97234; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Giorgos Keramidas <keramida at freebsd.org>
To: Gavin Atkinson <gavin at mod3.co.uk>
Cc: bug-followup at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: www/97234: [patch] Re-order links in bugreports.html
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 03:19:41 +0300

 On 2006-05-14 00:01, Gavin Atkinson <gavin at mod3.co.uk> wrote:
 > The links on http://www.freebsd.org/support/bugreports.html
 > seem to be in an odd order.  The least useful link to
 > end-users, "View all PRs" is at the top, and the link for
 > searching PRs is buried at the bottom.  This patch rearranges
 > them into a more logical order.

 We can probably spend weeks to re-arrange the links in one way or
 another.  Since people will probably have arguments for either
 the current order or the one you propose, do we really need to
 spend all the time it will probably take to re-arrange the links?

 Searching the problem reports is important.  Viewing all open bug
 reports is also important.  How are we to choose between one of
 these two link orders? :-/