freebsd blog image?

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at ceid.upatras.gr
Wed May 17 00:13:12 UTC 2006

On 2006-05-14 12:17, Jason Ives <hlsniper at speakeasy.net> wrote:
> With blogs becoming increasingly popular, along with the small
> powered-by logos that many of them feature, I thought I'd submit this
> for anybody interested.  I used the illustrator file on the logos page
> for the small freebsd logo in the left part of the badge. I hope that
> was OK.  The button is attatched and in PNG format;

Unfortunately, the attachment had an unsafe MIME-type and it was
stripped off by the email software at FreeBSD.org.  Can you please
post a link to an online copy of the image?

> It can be seen at www.hlsniper.org

This page doesn't load at all from here.

> I hope this is appreciated :) I know that FreeBSD itself certainly is!

Certainly.  I have a blog where I occasionaly post FreeBSD stuff.
An image for FreeBSD posts would be nice :)