www/96965: Unix User's Group in Bloomington/Normal, IL

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at freebsd.org
Fri May 12 13:20:49 UTC 2006

The following reply was made to PR www/96965; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Giorgos Keramidas <keramida at freebsd.org>
To: Daniel Gerzo <danger at rulez.sk>, Frank Even <dfjkl at uhacc.org>
Cc: bug-followup at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: www/96965: Unix User's Group in Bloomington/Normal, IL
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 16:20:27 +0300

 On 2006-05-09 16:19, Daniel Gerzo <danger at rulez.sk> wrote:
 > Hello Frank,
 >
 > well, it seems to be some routing issue at my home-provider, because
 > I'm unable to reach your server from home, althought it really works
 > from my servers. Sorry that I haven't checked from other places. I home
 > that the following diff is all right, thank you for using and
 > supporting FreeBSD!

 The diff looks fine, but no matter how many times I try (to verify the
 <name></name> stuff is ok, I can't reach the server from here either :(

 % --- usergroups.xml.orig	Tue May  9 16:04:30 2006
 % +++ usergroups.xml	Tue May  9 16:12:24 2006
 % @@ -831,6 +831,22 @@
 %      </description>
 %    </entry>
 %
 % +  <entry id="uhacc" continent="North America">
 % +    <name>Unix Hobbyists' Administrators' &amp; Coders' Club</name>
 % +    <url>http://uhacc.org</url>
 % +    <description>
 % +      U.H.A.C.C. is a fellowship of individuals united by a common
 % +      interest in UNIX&reg; or Linux systems and open technologies.  At
 % +      meetings you may find beginners and pros alike discussing system
 % +      setup, networking, configuration, free/open source software,
 % +      coding, tech culture, politics, upcoming events, games, or any
 % +      other topic under the sun that pertains to operating "that" kind
 % +      of system.  You can also find us applying what we learn each week
 % +      in the form of diverse and interesting tech and development
 % +      projects, all using UNIX&reg; or Linux platforms.
 % +    </description>
 % +  </entry>
 % +
 %    <entry id="cnfug" continent="Other Areas">
 %      <name>The China FreeBSD User Group (CNFUG)</name>
 %      <url>http://www.cnfug.org</url>