give Project Ideas more prominent place

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Wed May 10 18:57:28 UTC 2006

On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 12:11:26AM +0200, Pav Lucistnik wrote:
> Include a proposed patch to give Project Ideas page it's own bullet in
> navigation box in Developers (Projects) page.
>
> Right now it's a bit too much lost inside of Misc section down on the
> Projects page. Took me few minutes to find it.
>
> Anyone disagree?

The only things I would possibly like to see happen before this are to:

 - clean out all the stale, dead projects

 - put datestamps of 'last activity' on each project page and require them
   for new/updated pages

No one seems to "own" the project pages (at least they did not, the last
time I asked) and there is a great deal of rot in there.

Yes, I'm willing to work on this, but not this month as I travel.

mcl