www/96965: Unix User's Group in Bloomington/Normal, IL

Frank Even dfjkl at uhacc.org
Mon May 8 03:20:15 UTC 2006

>Number:         96965
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Unix User's Group in Bloomington/Normal, IL
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Required Information:
1.  A URL for the user group's website.

http://uhacc.org

2.  An email contact address of a human in charge, for use by our visitors and website administrators.

http://uhacc.org/contact.php

(the above link has all of the e-mail contacts below listed)

president at uhacc.org
webmaster at uhacc.org
lug at uhacc.org

3.  A short (one paragraph) description of the user group.