Thank you for your enquiry

BCS Customer Service custsupport at hq.bcs.org.uk
Mon May 1 11:40:10 UTC 2006

Thank you for contacting the BCS.

Due to a high volume of incoming enquiries it may take us up to 14 days
to respond.

Our Website www.bcs.org <http://www.bcs.org>  contains lots of helpful
information and may answer your query.  Alternatively, you can call us
on 0845 300 4417 and we'll be more than happy to help.

Thank you for your patience, it is appreciated.

Kind regards

The Customer Service Team
British Computer Society
Telephone: 0845 3004417 or + (0)1793 417424

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it have come from The British Computer Society, Registered Charity number 292786, and are confidential and intended solely for the use of the intended recipient.
No-one else may retain, use, copy, forward, distribute or place any reliance on all or any of it in any form.
Our registered office is 1st Floor, Block D, North Star House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FA. If you receive this e-mail in error, please contact The BCS on +44 (0)1793 417417.
Please note that this e-mail and any attachments have been scanned for the presence of computer viruses. However, it is always advisable to run a virus check on e-mails and attachments before opening them.