Connection refused with mail archive server

Munehiro Matsuda haro at h4.dion.ne.jp
Sun Jun 11 00:34:04 UTC 2006

Thanks for the reply.
Seems to work now.

Haro

From: Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu - people.tecnik93.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 22:03:58 +0300
::On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 21:48:11 +0900 (JST)
::Munehiro Matsuda <haro - h4.dion.ne.jp> wrote:
::
::> Hi,
::>
::> When I try to access the mail archive server at following URL,
::> http://docs.freebsd.org/mail/current/ , I get following error:
::>
::> =--------------------------------------------------------------------------
::> Proxy Error
::>
::> The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
::>
::> The proxy server could not handle the request GET /mail/current/.
::>
::> Reason: Could not connect to remote machine: Connection refused
::> =--------------------------------------------------------------------------
::>
::> Accessing the http://docs.freebsd.org/ seems okay.
::>
::> Any ETA of getting things fixed?
::
::Try again, one of our servers had problems.
::
::
::--
::IOnut - Un^d^dregistered ;) FreeBSD "user"
::  "Intellectual Property" is   nowhere near as valuable   as "Intellect"
::
::BOFH excuse #5:
::static from plastic slide rules
::