www/106735: Update of consulting vendors

Marcus Brachert M.Brachert at ethon.de
Thu Dec 14 14:01:43 PST 2006

>Number:         106735
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Update of consulting vendors
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Ethon Technologies GmbH -- located in Munich, Germany -- has a strong focus on BSD driven solutions. We offer professional consulting services as well as BSD based telecommunication systems, ranging from basic PBX to telco solutions up to 10.000.000 Users. Feel free to contact us at info at ethon.de or drop us a voicemail: +49.89.2552456.0