more visible "donate" link

Daniel Gerzo gerzo at micronet.sk
Mon Dec 4 14:58:51 PST 2006

Hello www,

  the recent commit to the main page raised a small discussion about
  making the donation link more visible to our visitors as it is very
  important thing to make our project work well. Please refer to the
  emails posted by Robert on the cvs- mailing lists. On this purpose,
  I have proposed a change to the main page [1] on IRC and I have been
  advised to post the idea here, so that it can be reviewed and
  possibly commented by others and maybe committed as well :-)

  [1] http://cvsup.sk.freebsd.org/~danger/FreeBSD/

--
Best regards,
 Daniel Gerzo