ChileBSDCon 2006

niedbalski at openbsd.cl niedbalski at openbsd.cl
Fri Dec 1 04:34:22 PST 2006

We want to publish our BSDCONCL2006 into the Events Section.

Event Date : 9 December, 2006 at Engineering Faculty - Universidad Diego
Portales - Santiago, Chile.

Description :

This is the first BSD related conference maked in Chile (LatinAmerica).
Our main objective is to join to the developers, users and BSD Sysadmins
in Chile to share and to interchange ideas, experiences and knowledge and
in addition to socialize to construct future links to expand the knowledge
of the BSD systems.
The conference is for anyone developing, administrating and using systems
based on FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, DragonFlyBSD, Darwin and MacOS X and
Solaris.

The website :

http://www.bsd.cl/index.php/BSDCon2006

Many Thanks.