[30-05-05] Layout update

John Jawed johnjawed at gmail.com
Mon May 30 00:49:41 PDT 2005

I've tried to amend to the best of my ability the resizing issues mentioned
earlier. I think, if you do not know much about CSS layouts, that you should
expect some type of distortion at some unrealistically small resolutions
(less than 800x600).

CSS layouts are not suitable for columns, they are built to be fluid
layouts. Fluid != table/column based layout, so resizing the window at small
resolutions will get you wierd results. I was able to resize rather small
before I started to see any distortion.

Hopefully the next update will include my take on the current footer.

Again, all feedback is appreciated and looked forward to.

http://www.johnjawed.com/freebsd-redesign/30-05-2005/

Regards