Entry for "BSD-Crew Dresden" on the "User Groups" page

Simon L. Nielsen simon at FreeBSD.org
Tue Nov 2 15:52:54 PST 2004

On 2004.11.03 00:40:24 +0100, Stephan Maka wrote:
> Dear FreeBSD www-staff,
>
> we founded a BSD-Crew in the german town of Dresden. We aren't an
> ordinary User Group as many others, but we try to accomplish some
> projects regarding BSD systems, mostly user space programs. On the other
> hand we are holding "Stammtische" as regular meetings, too. Another
> project is representing *BSD operating systems at events, like the
> "Linux-Info-Tag Dresden" [0]. We have a website [1], which is currently
> being reworked and a Wiki [2] as our collaboration platform. Beside our
> mailing list [3] a lot of communication is done via a SILC channel.

Sounds like more than enough to "qualify" for a listing :-).

I have added the entry and it should appear on the FreeBSD web site
within 24 hours.  Thanks for the submission.

--
Simon L. Nielsen
FreeBSD Documentation Team