Commercial Listing..

Martin Laflamme martin at marketbridge.com
Wed Jul 14 12:56:10 PDT 2004

Hi there,

I noticed on your http://www.freebsd.org/commercial site, there is no
FreeBSD Training.

We have a training company here in Ottawa, Canada and have employed Dru
Lavigne to teach FreeBSD.  She has authored BSD Hacks published by O'Reilly.
Would it be possible to get a listing there to provide FreeBSD Training..
Our little ad would be something like this:

<A
HREF=http://www.marketbridge.com/courses_freebsd.php>http://www.marketbridge
.com/courses_freebsd.php</A>
<BR>
  At Marketbridge Technologies, Inc. we believe that courses with
unsurpassed quality can be offered at reasonable rates. Don't break your
training budget ... come and see us first!  We are located in Ottawa, Canada
and a stone throw away from downtown (a map is available on our website).
Call  us at 1-877-595-5504 or 1-613-728-5504
<P>
We provide FreeBSD training.  Here's what you get:
<P>
Manual: BSD Hacks, by Dru Lavigne, O'Reilly, ISBN 0596006799 <BR>
Instructor-Led Course <BR>
One PC per student <BR>
Duration: 40 hours (all students welcomed to come back for practice given
enough space in a class)
<P>
---
Martin Laflamme