Is the web submit-pr page working?

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Mon Aug 9 10:13:41 PDT 2004

"Simon L. Nielsen" <simon at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> On 2004.08.09 12:25:53 -0400, Bill Moran wrote:
>
> > I tried to use the send-pr web interface today, and I'm getting the
> > "Incorrect safety code" page despite the fact that I'm _absolutely_
> > sure that I entered the code correctly.
>
> I just did a test and it worked fine...  Perhaps one of the
> bugmeisters know what else it could be.
>
> > Is this guy working?  Are others having problems?  I'm unsure how to
> > provide any better debugging information.
>
> If you have the exact time, perhaps the logs on www.FreeBSD.org will
> show something.

Don't have the exact time.  But it was probably 20 minutes before I
sent the email (tried send-pr, didn't work, used BSD command-line send-pr,
then sent email)

I can also tell you what IP address I've been using all day: 68.68.113.64,
which should allow the logs to be quickly searched.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies