Commercial Software Vendor Listing

George Sexton gsexton at mhsoftware.com
Thu Aug 5 20:18:21 PDT 2004

Hi,

I ran across your site and wondered if I could get a listing for our
software. I have personally tested our software on FreeBSD and verified
everything works well.

Thanks.

<A HREF="http://www.mhsoftware.com/connectdaily.htm" title="Connect Daily
Web Calendar">
Connect Daily Web Calendar
</a>
Connect Daily is a Java based web calendar. It provides advanced
capabilities
for scheduling resources including Gantt Chart views and approvals. Users
can
subscribe to notifications and reminders to receive Email messages about
events as they are added. Event export to iCal is supported, as well as a
synchronization program to export events to Palm and MS Outlook. Users can
be
authenticated against LDAP directories or MS Active Directory.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
http://www.mhsoftware.com/
Voice: 303 438 9585