List of consultants update FreeBSD.org

inTEXT Communications Inc. glenn at networkinformation.com
Wed May 21 16:57:56 PDT 2003

Hello.  I would like to update our company listing under consultants, to reflect a new telephone number.

Here is an HTML copy of the new listing:

inTEXT Communications was founded in 1994 as a Unix Management Provider. We support FreeBSD, BSDi, Solaris and other Unix variants. Services include co-location, tele-commuting, and on-site service anywhere in North America. We support Government, Industry as well as the private sector.  E-mail or call us for more information toll free within USA on 800.309.8996 or internationally at 604.484.2426

Thank you so much.

Yours very truly,

Glenn Graham
inTEXT Communications Inc.