Please add Southern Gazer to the lsit of Aussie Consultants

Earl White earl at southerngazer.com
Thu May 8 18:52:45 PDT 2003

Hi guys,

Can you please add us to the Australian section of your  listing of
Commercial companies FreeBSD consultants? I've put a bit of  a blurb
together below.

Thanks!

Earl White
Managing Director
Southern Gazer
Sydney Australia
www.southerngazer.com <http://www.southerngazer.com/>

consulting company
with 20 years PC technical support experience based in Sydney's idyllic
Sutherland
Shire. Our focus is helping business get their computers working right
while spending
as little as possible on IT. We're passionate supporters of Open Source
products
and can help the average business save money and gain reliability by
using systems
such as FreeBBSD on their on file servers, print servers, e-mail systems
plus
lots more. We also supply a complete range of Linux and BSD CD's at
ultra low
prices. Please drop by our <a
href="http://www.southerngazer.com">website</a>,
E-mail us at <a
href="mailto:info at southerngazer.com">info at southerngazer.com</a>
or call us on 02 9532 1217 to have a chat.