http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consulting.html

richard childers / kg6hac fscked at pacbell.net
Wed Dec 10 18:06:35 PST 2003

Please add the following organization to your list of vendors who
support FreeBSD :

    Daemonized Networking Services - http://www.daemonized.com

    Our staff have been supporting software and hardware development,
    brokerages, banks, hospitals, publishers, e-commerce, legal and medical
    research, telecommunications, and other environments since 1986, in the
    San Francisco Bay Area and Northern California. We build industrial
    strength web servers, running the latest release of Apache, OpenSSH, and
    OpenSSL, with all source, and firewall, in less than one hour.

Thanks !!

Richard Childers / Senior Engineer
Daemonized Networking Services
https://www.daemonized.com