Is anyone working on adding Intel Comet Lake Wi-FI support?

Bjoern A. Zeeb bz at freebsd.org
Thu May 27 21:44:13 UTC 2021

On Thu, 27 May 2021, Berislav Purgar wrote:

Hi,

>> I'll send another update on Thu hopefully with a link to a tree and
>> some documentation.
>
> Thanks for the information and also a great job. We are waiting for a link
> so we can give it a try.

Sorry, no tree tonight yet.

I have 6 more pci and devres related functions to merge and get through
review and with that the LinuxKPI bits for iwlwifi (modulo wifi which
is self-contained) are in HEAD which simply eases life a lot and will
allow me to focus on the actual work.  It'll also make it a lot easier
to get the driver into the hands of people running stable/13 in two
weeks time.

Amongst other things updates comitted this week (thanks to everyone
reviewing!) needed changes for drm-kmod (pull request also submitted
there) and the long-tail story of netdevice (which still is in ofed
and mlx4 which we cannot break) seem to have a possible solution now
(builds finished a few minutes ago).

In addition there's was some other work which need to be addressed and
I hadn't planned for (and more came in an hour ago).

I will continue for another hour or two tonight as I'll not be around
for part of tomorrow.

Next email, with a link.

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                                                     r15:7