Edimax EW-7811Un (rtwn): Slow speeds / rate control

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Thu Sep 17 05:59:42 UTC 2020

On 16 Sep 2020, at 23:01, James Wright wrote:

>   This build is from stable/12 rather than HEAD, so it may not be
> broken there, if that's any help.

I synched code last week, so what’s in head is in stable/12 (from a
WiFi perspective).

Some of the locking is different, so the panic people see on head my not
be exposed on stable/12 as it’s not asserted elsewhere (if it is what
I think it is).

If you want to do the exercise of trying out stable/12 <= revision
365607 and see if it makes a difference, then it could be a data point
helping adrian.

/bz