Bounty for Intel AC9560 wireless support

Ben Woods woodsb02 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 22:43:08 UTC 2019

Hi markj,

It occurred to me that in mid October I replied to a post on Twitter
agreeing to chip in $100 for someone to spend the time to bring Intel
AC9560 support to FreeBSD:
https://twitter.com/woodsb02/status/1184599868381122561?s=21

Now that AC9560 support has been committed to head, I would like to ask how
I can send you $100.

If there is not somewhere you can describe in this public forum, feel free
to privately reply to this email (dropping off the mailing list).

Thanks again for the wireless driver - makes using my Thinkpad in FreeBSD
so much more enjoyable!

Regards,
Ben (woodsb02 at FreeBSD.org)

From: Benjamin Woods