Good board/router for testing TDMA?

Goo Gle gsync2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 17:58:12 UTC 2017

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for the advice! Do you know of any boards that use the AR9280 or
is it recommended to find a supported host board and install an AR9280
mPCIe card into it?

I found the following pages:
https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd-wifi-build/wiki/Carambola2
http://shop.8devices.com/wifi4things/carambola2-DVK

This board seems to be supported and can be purchased. However, it only
supports the 2.4 GHz band. Other than that, it seems great:
- Single AR9331 SoC that can run FreeBSD with built-in Wi-Fi.
- GPIO since I hope to control some switches from the board as well.

Do you have experience with this board or do you know of anything similar
that also supports 5 GHz?

Thank you,
Alana