RTL8188ee code

Farhan Khan khanzf at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 19:23:29 UTC 2017

Hi Adrian (et al?),

I am toothe from IRC. The name came about because I had a tooth ache when I
came up with it and I have this odd habit of putting 'e' at the end of
words.

As discussed, I would love tow rite the rtl8188ee driver for FreeBSD. There
already exists a Linux driver, so I am basing my code off of that. The
probe is simple enough, but I do not know what to do with the attach
function. Is there a general order of events?

My code is here: https://www.gitlab.com/farhankhan/rtl8188ee/tree/master

Thanks and I look forward to working on this.

--
Farhan Khan