Broadcom BCM 43xx wireless chips

Andy Mender andymenderunix at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 20:12:37 UTC 2016

Dear Adrian,

I specifically rebuild that port after upgrading my kernel. I'm afraid the
bcm4322 chip requires firmware that's not in the old Broadcom drivers that
are used as a source for fwcutter. On GNU/Linux systems I typically need
the 6.x series, while the port you mentioned uses the 5.x and 4.x drivers.
I checked the Makefile :).

Best regards,
Andy