Using net80211/IEEE80211_C_BITS macro

Fehmi Noyan ISI fnoyanisi at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 17 23:48:55 UTC 2016

Sounds reasonable, thanks!

if you make the change and give the revision number, I will give it a go to see if the code compiles (can do it in a VM, which wont have wlan interface but I'd assume it is OK if the world can be built without any issues)

the ddb(4) support included in net80211 (implemented in ieee80211_ddb.c) also relies on data structures found in ieee80211_var.h, including IEEE80211_C_BITS(since this file includes lots of driver cap bits).

I am not quite sure why I got so many compiler errors (in fact clang gave up listing them after having a few dozen errors) by just #includ'ing ieee80211_var.h.