sourcecode of broadcom drivers up to 2011 yr sup

Felix Friedlander felixphew0 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 20:32:46 UTC 2016

> On 18 Nov. 2016, at 05:36, paradox via freebsd-wireless <freebsd-wireless at freebsd.org> wrote:
>
> seems all BCM WIFI PHY & MAC sourcecode of ABG/N/LP/NT/SSN
> hope your can build it or take part for independ module
> MAC
> https://github.com/elenril/VMG1312-B/tree/master/bcmdrivers/broadcom/net/wl/impl10/wl/sys
> PHY
> https://github.com/elenril/VMG1312-B/tree/master/bcmdrivers/broadcom/net/wl/impl10/wl/phy

There’s a difference between finding the code, and having a licence to use it… If I’m not mistaken Adrian already has access to the proprietary Broadcom driver through his work, it’s more of a licensing issue.

Still a nice find though, with this and the Cypress datasheets some things may become a bit easier.

--
Felix Friedlander <felixphew0 at gmail.com>