nanobsd and mutli vap support

Marten info at martenvijn.nl
Wed Mar 9 12:50:49 UTC 2016

> On Mar 9, 2016, at 11:54 AM, Willem Offermans <Willem at Offermans.Rompen.nl> wrote:
>
> Hi Marten and FreeBSD friends,
>
> On Tue, Mar 08, 2016 at 11:38:22PM +0100, Marten wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> While it tool me a while how get multi  VAP support working on FreeBSD I made a write
>> up how to get it working… The site is in dutch, but I think the drawing and configs
>> are clear enough to save some people some time…
>>
>> http://makerspaceleiden.nl/wiki/index.php/NetworkSetup_AP <http://makerspaceleiden.nl/wiki/index.php/NetworkSetup_AP>
>>

>> If another place a full english it wish feel free to copy and translate,
>> where off course I am willing to help...
>>
>> So thanks for all your work,
>> cheers Marten
>
> Maybe I have missed the previous e-mails, but could you provide some
> context to your project on makerspaceleiden? I would be highly interested.
> What is ``Alix board'' you are referring to in your text?

Hi Will,

The Alix board are embedded soc boards from pcengines.ch <http://pcengines.ch/>  here we also got the atheros wlancards, casings, pigtails and antenna’s.
If are looking for hardware you could also check soekris.com <http://soekris.com/> .

If you need some hardware for testing pls let me know..

The MakerSpace a kind of offtopic on this list, so ‘ll email you a longer email off list.

But in a null shell:
Our infrastructure runs FreeBSD on the core router/firewall, mqtt, mail , http server and NanoBSD on the accents points.
We have linux on the door system (RFID+Actuators) and LoraWan Gateway.
There some arduino-code on ESP’s (NodeMCU) for our sensor network that posts to the mqtt server..

Kinds regards,
Marten