Problems with uathload in 10.2-RELEASE

Tino Engel tino.engel at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 19 22:07:23 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I am currently trying to get the Netgear WG111T to work with the uath driver.According to the manual it is supported.
I did already quite some research and debugging, and the problems obviously can be narrowed down to uathload not working.
When I issueuathload -v -d /dev/ugen0.2
I randomly receive to diffenteny errors.From time to time the output is:uathload: error reading msg (/dev/usb/0.2.1): no such file or directory
But way more often the process just hangs at "wait for ack".So exactly it saysLoad firmware ar5523.bin (builtin) to /dev/ugen0.2send block 0: 151368 bytes remaining: data...: wait for ack...
and then it hangs forever.
Any ideas how I can manage to load the required firmware?
Gr33z, Tino