iwm Intel 7260 driver

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Sun Feb 22 17:59:46 UTC 2015

Hi,

My stuff is in git - github.com/erikarn/freebsd-iwa/ - but all it is
right now is probe, attach, firmware load and net80211 setup. I
haven't gotten to the point of actually doing anything like initial
calibration and scan yet - I want to ensure that the locking and error
handling in the current code is 'right'.

Yeah, the openbsd driver doesn't do 11n/11ac at all. Take a look at it. :)

-adrian