Problem with Atheros adapter (TP-LINK TL-WDN4800, AR9380)

Willy Offermans Willy at Offermans.Rompen.nl
Wed Feb 4 12:40:20 UTC 2015

Dear FreeBSD friends,

Excuse me, I just became member of this mailling list, so I could not
respond to the correct mail thread.

About two months ago (December 14 and 15, there were some mails posted
concerning trouble with the TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 PCI Express adapter.
David and Adrian had a conversation about it. Adrian suggested David to
switch to HEAD in order to fix some connection problems with some iMAC
devices and the TP-LINK.

I wonder if this has fixed the problem with the TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 PCI
Express card.

I'm just about to order the same card and I want to use it in
the same way David did. Of course I don't want to end up with unexpected
disconnections.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
With kind regards,