Any success stories for BCM 4331?

Felix Friedlander felixphew0 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 22:01:40 UTC 2015

No, I have tried both ways and it is currently not supported - full stop (at least on 64bit installs, apparently it is possible to make 32-bit ones work with ndis(4) ). I am currently working on upgrading bwn(4) to support these newer cards however I am still a way off. I’ll let you know what I find! I have a mid-2012 13” BTW, it’s going great (apart from wifi obviously).

Felix Friedlander <felixphew0 at gmail.com>