Broadcom BCM4318

Felix Friedlander felixphew0 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 06:47:02 UTC 2015

As you seem to be having problems applying my patch, I have applied the patch for you and compressed the result into the attached tarball. Unfortunately, I’m the only person who’s free to help with this atm and I’m less-than-knowledgable about the internal details of bwn(4) (which is unfortunate as I’m currently trying to update it!). Please try copying this firmware into the ports tree and rebuilding.

Felix Friedlander <felixphew0 at gmail.com>