WPS support in hostapd

Nelson Leung nelson4088 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 18:04:53 UTC 2015

Hi,

This is what I get from pciconf:
ath0 at pci0:5:0:0:        class=0x020000 card=0x2055168c chip=0x001d168c
rev=0x01 hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'Atheros Communications Inc.'
    device     = 'AR5007G Wireless Network Adapter'
    class      = network
    subclass   = ethernet

I just found the example is using nl80211 as the driver in hostapd.conf, so
I am trying this.
But enabling nl80211 support in hostapd requires libnl, which is not found
in /usr/port.

Do you have any idea on this?

Thanks!