wireless mcast updates, ic->ic_update_mcast

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Tue Jun 24 18:50:58 UTC 2014

Cool. Wrap it up in bootverbose. Hm, or what about a print_once kind of thing?

As far as I can briefly tell, the drivers -should- work with multicast
as long as they're treating it like broadcast traffic and not
requiring that you program a multicast filter for specific link-local
things. The problem is that noone has gone through and verified that
is indeed the case.

-a