Support for Intel Dual-Band Wireless-N7260

Sergey Lukin contact at sergeylukin.com
Sun Jul 20 18:22:06 UTC 2014

I'm also interested in writing a driver for Intel N7260 (personally own it
on my laptop and can't wait for the moment when I could actually use it
with my favorite OS).

Have never written hardware drivers so I purchased a book "FreeBSD Device
Drivers" by Joseph Kong, hoping this will help me to get started.

If only someone who has more experience could start a public repository and
lay out some initial code I'm pretty sure the contribution could start
rolling as not a few people already in this mailing list showed their
interest in collaboration.
Any ideas?