TL-WN722N support on FreeBSD.

atar atar.yosef at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 08:40:57 UTC 2014

So you give me additional reason to stay with Linux and not to migrate to FreeBSD since even a basic wireless adapter which came with your Sony isn't supported by FreeBSD. To be honest, I don't know if your Sony wireless adapter is supported by Linux, but in general, I think linux is more flexible and supports more devices than FreeBSD (and more than all the rest of *BSD variations).