FreeBSD current RT3071 can't connect to 5G network

Kevin Lo kevlo at FreeBSD.org
Wed Aug 20 08:27:05 UTC 2014

Wireless drivers on FreeBSD have a manual page which lists the hardware
supported by that driver.  For example:
https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=run&apropos=0&sektion=0&manpath=FreeBSD+10.0-RELEASE&arch=default&format=html#HARDWARE

Does this help you?  Thanks.

	Kevin