[IWN] Review

Cedric GROSS cg at cgross.info
Wed Oct 16 09:13:40 UTC 2013

Hello Adrian,

It’s up to you.

If you wish to continue commit  small part review split_6, split_7 and
split_8. Or directly test and commit split_8.

>From split_8, it’s remaining Sean’s work :

-          Led management

-          Power supply management

After that, freebsd repo will be at same level as my github repo.

And may be will able to work on improving speed and add hostap mode.

Cedric