Ralink RT2860 frame aggregation

Ramanujan Seshadri ksramanujan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 18:18:59 UTC 2013

It's in the NIC. But it seems that it sometimes aggregates more than the
set BA win size (in the driver).  In fact i was wondering - if it can
actually achieve up to 80 Mbps throughput with just 8 frames aggregated. In
fact the aggregation size doesn't seem to matter much for the throughput
because any aggregation from 5-8 seems to get the same throughput. So, i
was wondering if this is something weird in NIC or can we do some thing to
control it in the driver ?

ram