TX hang and EAPOL stuff fixed in HEAD; please test!

Joshua Isom jrisom at gmail.com
Thu May 9 01:46:20 UTC 2013

I just updated and so far it's working.  I had noticed dropped
connections before by looking at my messages file.  It might take my a
while to figure out if that's an antenna issue or an ath issue.  One
issue is the "ath0: ath_edma_recv_proc_queue: handled npkts 0" spam
issue.  Is that safe to comment out in the source and assume only you
can really diagnose?