Chenchong's work on net80211_ratectl

Chenchong Qin qinchenchong at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 14:30:02 UTC 2013

Hi!

This is the latest update.

* add a simple per vap ratectl statistic tracker and api to update it.
* port irn_capabilities to irs_capabilities in struct ieee80211_rc_stat.
  perhaps the capabilities field needs to be within ieee80211_rc_stat as
  a per vap atrribute. corresponding updates performed.
* add ieee80211_ratectl_none.h to record common ratectl state.

Thanks!

Chenchong