kern/181100: [bwi] Turning up bwi0 crashes / deadlocks the kernel

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Sun Aug 18 20:15:40 UTC 2013

right, but the TX ring it's after here is '1'.

I'm not up to date on the bwi driver except that 6 months ago when i tested
this stuff out on an ibook g4, it worked fine. I'll have to do an update on
that but I wont be able to for another month at this rate.

Are you able to go back in time to before my 11n PHY changes in net80211?
See if it's stable there?

-adrian