[iwn]Review Split 6

Cedric GROSS cg at cgross.info
Mon Aug 12 17:41:19 UTC 2013

#ifconfig wlan1 create wlandev iwn0

You could also have different mode, as
#ifconfig wlan1 create wlanmode monitor wlandev iwn0

But again, as current version is not stable in normal operation, I haven't
test it further.

What could be interest of this ?
Wifi relay, bridge or whatever usage of 2 wireless but only with 1 card.